The Marshall Gallery of Fine Art welcomes submissions from artists who complement our character and genre.
Our gallery features a diverse collection of exceptional fine art, and we seek artists who will appeal to our market expression, augment our stable and contribute to our continued growth.
Artists who desire their work to be considered for showing in our gallery should please follow these steps:
- Review our website and/or visit the gallery;
- If you feel your work harmonizes with our expression, kindly send us your resume and representative selection of works. Include in your subject line, “Artist For Consideration: Your Name”, and send to email@example.com
- We shall make every attempt to acknowledge your submission, but please forgive us if we aren’t able to respond to every application.
- If you have been referred by one of our current artists, please tell us;
- Thank you very much for your interest in joining The Marshall Gallery of Fine Art.
The Marshall Gallery of Fine Art deals in art on consignment from our carefully chosen family of artists. However, occasionally, we may be willing to take on pieces for consignment from collectors and owners. This is very rare and it is completely up to the gallery’s discretion. If you have a piece you would like us to consider selling for you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Resale for Consideration: (name of artist)” in the subject line. We will respond if we are interested in pursuing the consignment further. If we do not reply, we are not interested. Thank you for considering us.